Bozeman, MT. (Nov 1st, 2016) – MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading backpack company, devoted to making mission-specific packs through state-of-the-art load-carrying technologies has added a highly efficient binocular harness to their all-new “QUICK DRAW” pack accessory line.
When you are focused on the hunt, essential tools like binoculars should not require a moment’s thought to access or stash. The QUICK DRAW BINO HARNESS features a comfortable, close-fitting design that works in harmony with your MYSTERY RANCH pack.
“Our internal hunters at MYSTERY RANCH and our core customers have been wanting better accessories for rifle and bow hunting, so here you go.” – Ryan Holm, Marketing Manager, MYSTERY RANCH.
A clamshell top flap, with a magnetic buckle closure allowing for a one hand operation, protects your Binoculars from the elements and closes the compartment securely when you are making that final stalk. Two detachable security straps provide insurance to prevent your optics from falling to the ground with the lid open or for surveying the big, open landscape from the truck on the last stretch before arriving at the trailhead, just in case.
MYSTERY RANCH’s new QUICK DRAW BINO HARNESS keeps one of your most critical hunting tools protected and at the ready. This product is one of several new MYSTERY RANCH “Quick Draw” accessories.
- 500D CORDURA® fabric
- Low profile straps fit under backpack harnessing
- Clamshell top flap for protection from the elements
- Zippered top access compartment for secure storage
- Magnetic buckle closure automatically engages with a one-hand operation
- Two Detachable straps with clips, protects from drops with lid open.
- Side stretch woven pockets for Kestrel, GPS, Wind Smoke.
- MOLLE webbing on the bottom to attach bear spray holster and/or pistol
- Weight: .29 kg (10oz)
- Dimensions: 7” x 8” x 4.25”
- Color Options: Charcoal, Coyote, Foliage, DESOLVE® Bare™
- MSRP: $75