• 2 Tbls cooking oil
• 1 lb venison steaks, cut into cubes
• 2 Tbls butter
• Small yellow onion, finely diced
• 1 Garlic clove, minced
• 2 medium sized zucchinis, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 cup fresh sweet corn
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms
• 1 cup diced, New Mexico chilies
• 1 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
• ½ tsp onion powder
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• ¼ tsp cayenne
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• ¼ tsp Sweet paprika
• ½ cup beef broth
• Garlic salt and pepper to taste
• Fresh cilantro to garnish
In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbls cooking oil, add steak and cook to Medium. Transfer the steak to a plate to rest.
In the same skillet, add the butter. Stir in the onions and garlic, cook until translucent. Combine remaining ingredients and cook the vegetables until tender. Add the steak back into the skillet and let simmer for 5 minutes to let the flavors combine.
Serve in a tortilla and top with cilantro, sour cream and lime, if you wish.